Benefits of Membership in NJAWT
Clinical Presentations at General Meetings and Conversation Hours
Continuing Education Credits
Website and Newsletter Advertising
- NJAWT's Board has changed the membership period to coincide with the calendar year.
- Starting in 2021, mid-year membership will be defined as June 1 or later of each calendar year.
- If you wish to join as a new member between July and December of 2020, you will be required to sign up for a full year membership; however, you the remainder of 2020 will be incorporated into your 2021 membership at no extra cost to you. Your membership year will end on December 31, 2021, just like all of our other members
- NJAWT’s new membership dues are $60.00 ($25.00 for students and retired therapists); however, your current membership does not expire until January 1, 2021. All current memberships are active until December 31, 2020, at no extra cost to you.
- All current members are eligible to participate in all of our fall programming (conversation hours, Zoom calls, social groups and General Meetings)
Membership Chair, organizes and oversees our annual membership drive.
If you are not yet a member of NJAWT, and meet our membership requirements (see below) or if you are renewing, please click on the NJAWT Membership Application link below.
You can fill out the application online and pay dues online or print and mail it to address on the form with a check, made out to NJAWT. The mailing address is on the Membership Application. Please contact Debra Haverson with any questions.
Debra Haverson can be reached at 973-476-4503 or email@example.com
Three Types of Membership